1/ LEGAL NOTICE
Website edited by Catering North Africa Mauritania, a limited liability company with a share capital of 200,000 new MRUs, listed in the Nouakchott Register of Companies under corporate ID number 59.277 and in the National Directory of Taxpayers under tax identification number 20300133 (hereinafter referred to as « CNA MAURITANIA »).
Tevragh Zeina – 452
Publication Manager : Stanislas Bernart, Country Director
Website created by :
Tevragh Zeina – 452
Phone : +222 45 25 04 91
Website hosted by :
SAS with registered capital of 10 069 020 €
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 2620Z
N° TVA : FR 22 424 761 419
Headquarters: 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
OVH SAS is a subsidiary of OVH Groupe SAS, a company registered with the Lille RCS under number 537 407 926 located at 2, rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix.
The CNA MAURITANIA site is accessible via the url www.cna-mauritania.com and operated in compliance with French law, and is governed by these legal notices. By using this site, you declare to have read these legal notices and to have expressly accepted them.
CNA MAURITANIA reserves the right to modify and / or delete, in part or in whole, the content of this site, or to temporarily or permanently suspend distribution, at any time and without prior warning.
CNA MAURITANIA cannot be held responsible for any material or immaterial damage that may be caused by access to the information disseminated, hypertext links or by their use or non-use, by incorrect use of the connection or by technical problems.
Intellectual property rights
Access to our site grants you a non-exclusive right to use the site privately.
All the items edited on this site, including notably texts, photographs, computer graphics, logos and trademarks, are covered by our intellectual property rights, and CNA MAURITANIA and / or its headquarters CIS SA are the exclusive owners of all intellectual property rights relating to both the structure and the content of the www.cna-mauritania.com site, throughout the world. Thus any representation or reproduction thereof, whether whole or partial, made without the authorisation of CNA MAURITANIA or CIS SA, is illegal.
Photo credits : CIS / CNA MAURITANIA / Getty Images / Shutterstock / Pixabay
2/ CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY AND PERSONAL DATA
Within the scope of the use and operation of this website, the user may be led to communicate personal data. By visiting our site, users accept that their personal data may be collected and used as described in this confidentiality statement. By completing our contact form on the site, users accept that CNA MAURITANIA may gather, process, use or store their personal data in accordance with the data-protection policy in force.
The term 'Personal Data' means any information which allows a person to be identified. Most often, this amounts to a name, an address, a telephone number or an electronic address.
Personal data are processed in compliance with the various national and European laws and regulations governing this question, and notably with French law n° 78-17 on Computing, Data Storage and Freedom, dated 6th January 1978, as amended in 2004, and with EU Regulation 2016/679, dated 27th April 2016, on the protection of personal data.
This confidentiality policy statement is intended to inform you of the commitments made and measures taken by CNA MAURITANIA to ensure that your personal data are respected.
This policy may of course evolve in accordance with regulations, legal context and CNIL policy-lines.
Relevance of data collected
The data collected by CNA MAURITANIA are strictly relevant and necessary for the intended processing purposes and limited in accordance with the minimum collection principle.
Purpose of the collection
CNA MAURITANIA collects and processes data for clearly-identified, legitimate and pre-determined purposes.
Your data are processed principally for the following purposes:
- to ensure that candidacies are correctly dealt with ;
- to reply to users' requests ;
- to compile anonymous statistics.
Users' personal data cannot be employed for purposes other than those for which they were collected.
Information for users
CNA MAURITANIA seeks to inform users, in compliance with current regulations, of the way in which personal data are processed.
CNA MAURITANIA thus clearly provides the following information whenever personal data are collected:
- the identity and contact details of the person in charge of data-processing and, as the case may be, the representative of the person in charge of processing;
- the contact details of the representative in charge of data-protection, if necessary;
- the reasons for which the personal data are processed, together with the legal basis for this processing;
- as appropriate, the legitimate interests pursued by CNA MAURITANIA or a third party;
- the addressees or categories of addressees of the personal data;
- as appropriate, the fact that CNA MAURITANIA intends to transfer personal data to another country or an international organisation;
- the length of time for which personal data may be kept or the criteria adopted to determine this duration;
- the right to request access to personal data, to amend or delete these data or to limit their processing, or the right to oppose processing, and the right to portability of data and the possibility to decide what become of data after one's decease;
- the right to withdraw one's consent at any time, without prejudice to the legality of processing based on consent given prior to withdrawal;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- details on the question of whether the requirement to provide personal data is of a contractual or official nature or whether a contract must be signed and if the person concerned is obliged to supply personal data, together with the possible consequences of any refusal to communicate these data;
- the possible existence of an automatic decision-taking system, including profiling, together with the necessary details on the underlying process and the foreseeable scope and consequences of any such processing.
Security of personal data
CNA MAURITANIA takes all necessary measures to ensure the security of the data we collect and to guarantee their confidentiality. Within the limits of current technical possibilities, CNA MAURITANIA will ensure that these data are not deformed or damaged and that unauthorised third parties have no access to these data.
Storage of personal data
CNA MAURITANIA stores personal data for a limited period only, in compliance with current legislation.
In pursuance of legislation of general data protection regulation n ° 2016/679 of 04/27/2016, you have the right to consult, amend, delete and limit processing of your data. You are also entitled to data portability and to decide what become of your data upon your decease. These rights may be exercised, with regard to CNA MAURITANIA, either by electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by surface mail to CNA MAURITANIA, Tevragh Zeina – 452, BP 5092, Nouakchott, MAURITANIA. If you wish to exercise these rights, you must accompany your request with an identity card indicating your date and place of birth and a signature. These data will be kept while your request for amendment or deletion is being dealt with and will be erased afterwards. Whatever the case, CNA MAURITANIA will not store the above-mentioned ID card for more than twelve months.
All requests for information concerning the personal data protection policy implemented by CNA MAURITANIA should be sent to email@example.com.